レビュー (442)This was a fun lot and I’ll be able to almost fill a full book. Thanks again. great price high quality very happy with my purchase Fast and secure shipping. Highly recommended seller! good first show. look forward to more shows like this. dont care for the bigger companies pushing product. i support the other independent guys Great seller and fast shipping ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Always 5 stars here Quick shipping. Packaged well. Received everything as described. Always an awesome show!!
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Always a great show! Thanks again 🙏🏻
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 What a great seller! Has some amazing type coins at amazing deals. super fast shipping as well. Thank you brother. Appreciate the gift!
Great seller great stream and super fast shipping .
Thanks a bunch karieaeva!!!! Great items, great prices and fast shipping. Thanks karieaeva!
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ thank you. I fell asleep when I opened your stream and didn't even know I won. cool surprise I am now a billionaire in Zimbabwe Great coins, wonderful price, spectacular packaging and lightning fast shipping. Thanks again Karieaeva! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Great items at low prices! Packaged well, and fast delivery! Awesome coins for spectacular prices packaged wonderfully and shipped fast! Thanks again Karie!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥