レビュー (17)Packaged very nicely, and came pretty quick. Very easy to communicate with and is very accommodating, definitely will buy from her again! Thank you so much Aria! 💖 Glad you received everything and in great condition. Always a pleasure to have you on the stream! ☺️ the cutest packaging and freebie!! Thank you soooo much 🥰 will definitely be back Thank you so much! 🥹💖 So happy you loved the packaging and freebie! 🥰✨ Kat is seriously such a amazing person and streamer! I love her cutie collection 🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷Awww tysm! Right back at you! 💖💖💖 Everything is well packed and protected for shipment, and arrived quickly and safely! Thank you for sharing your cute cards ☺️Thank you so much for your review and for being there almost every stream!! Appreciate it 🫶🏻✨ faveee💕 super happy w my cards !Tysm girlll!! 💖 Always a pleasure to have you on the stream! 💖 Amazing seller!! Very cute packaging. Beautiful cards and quick shipping. I really love the mystery packs too!Tysm neek! <3 always a pleasure to have you on the stream!!! :) Absolutely amazing seller!! The cutest cards and packaging. Thank you so much!! It was a delight to get my order. Aw thank you so much! Im very happy you loved your order. <3 loveeee! so happy w my new cards and i absolutely loved how cute the packaging was! Im so happy that your received everything in great condition. Always a pleasure to have you on my stream! <3 Super sweet, super kind my order arrived perfectly and had a freebie sticker and card! Thank you so much 💜💜Thank you so much Pixel! Glad everything arrived safely! ♡ Katalunae what a sweetheart and such a great stream! I got my package with all the cards I ordered and a cute little sticker! I will definitely order from her again! 😁I’m so happy to hear that you received everything perfectly! I truly appreciate your kindness and support. Thank you so much for your kind words! 🥰 💕