レビュー (1,249)Love all the items. Fast delivery and everything was perfect and clean Love everything! Thank you Amazing items as always! Such a great seller 😊Thank you for the sweet review! I appreciate you 😍 Perfect! Thank you! Thanks so much Krit! I appreciate your support, always! first timer in this show and so happy for my items Supser sweet seller. ill definitely be back. Thank you Thank you Beth for the sweet review! So glad you like your purchases 😍 Love my vest thank you so much 🫶🏻Thank you for always leaving me the sweetest reviews, I appreciate you my friend! Thank you so much for my givie😊 Love my items! Kate is professional and fast with shipping/pickup. Every item was wrapped individually with care. Looked like brand new items. Will definitely keep shopping with her. Thank you Kerry for the sweet review! I appreciate you! This is my first purchase with this seller but not my last! Super happy with everything and shipping was fast too! 💕🫶👍 Better than Bloomingdale’s!!!!
But is it better than Bergdoff? Lol Absolutely amazing as always 🩷Thank you for always supporting me Jessyka, I appreciate you! I got a pair of shoes in great condition!! Thank you! The work out tank is cute. Thank you ♥️ Happy customer, again! ☺️ Absolutely love all my things thank you so very much my friend 🫶🏻 Amazing seller, always has great brands and prices. Great products as always!! Omg!! I got sooo many great items!! This box was epic! Thank you so much for all the awesome blazers, Victoria Secret PJ’s, and cute tops!! 10/10🥳🎉 Love love everything thank you so much my friend 🫶🏻 As always love everything thank you my friend Beautiful items. Thank you. Absolutely loved this box of purchases! Great items!