レビュー (339)Katie is the 🐐, one of the craziest collection of supreme on the app and always a good time in her streams. 🫶🏼🫶🏼 Katie is the best in the game no pun intended lmao Appreciate you Katie 💯🔥⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Fire Givy, wasn’t expecting that. 🙏🏼🤙🏽 thank you for the good steal and extra stickers. i love your streams always fun keep it up! Super fast shipping great price
package arrived safely Thank you 🙏🏼 Love all the stickers. Flawless condition. Thank you for helping me get the ones I wanted. You are the best. Will be buying more soon. First purchase with Katie and I honestly couldn’t be happier with the turnaround time and safety of the package. 1st time shopping with katien9 & super happy with the my purchases! I will be back. Thank you very much! Great selection and even better steals. Appreciate ya, Katie. Great stickers and always a fun show! Thank you, Katie! Always entertaining and by far the best dance moves on Whatnot!!!! Thanks for the givy, fast shipping and friendly. Katie is the shit fr fast shipping and nothing but great vibes and all authentic clothing 🙏🏻🙌🏻 Great items and packaging! Thank you, Katie! Amazing condition thanks to Katie and Vanessa‼️‼️❤️❤️🔥🔥 Thanks again, Katie!! I appreciate you! 🤙🏼🤙🏼🫶 Always the best!! Thank you so much for the giveaway. See you next stream Amazing seller! Always a vibe here! 💪🏾 In the best condition. Very Crispy. Definitely buy from Katie❤️🔥🔥🔥