レビュー (64)Gorgeous earrings and necklace!! Love this jewelry artist and her creativity and eye for detail. Incredible talent. Super fun and colorful jewelry that looks incredible on!! Will be back for more!!! Beautiful handcrafted earrings, fast shipping. Katrina is a gem🩷 beautiful handmade earrings! thank you💕 Gorgeous earrings! So much more beautiful than what you can see in the show. Truly a fashion statement!
OMG you’re so talented! I loved all of these pieces and can’t wait to wear them! The colors and styles are amazing Such beautiful work! I highly recommend Katrina! Beautiful handcrafted beaded earrings! Fast shipping and packaged with care. Thank you! Very pretty earrings! Thanks. ❤️ So beautiful!! Can’t wait to wear these pieces! Thank you so much for the face mask, it was a nice surprise 😊 Gorgeous jewelry!! Fast shipping!! Highly recommend quality! Recommend this seller!! These earrings are amazing!! I love every pair and they all look incredible on! Fun show with lots of beautiful jewelry! Can’t wait for the next show!! Thanks! Gorgeous handwork! Excellent givey. I found my new beaded obsession. Thank you for a great experience🫶🐸💕 thank you so much for my new earrings! they are stunning! Beautifully made! Exquisite! Wow! The most beautiful packaging and such pretty pieces. Thank you so very much. Your work is amazing. 🌻 Absolutely thrilled with my purchase! The items are even more beautiful in person—carefully packaged, exactly as described, and clearly handled with care and attention to detail.
Beautiful earrings Thank you taking the time in the packaging. Simple but elegant and the stone is so beautiful! Great price too. Omg the earrings are even better in person than they were live shopping!! Packaged perfectly! Gorgeous craftsmanship! Thank you for sharing your talent and treasures with me! I LOVE them all!!!
BEAUTIFUL hand beaded jewelry! Love these original designs. Thank you for the extra care in packaging 🫶🫶