レビュー (504)So cute and the givvy pen is my daughters favorite character so it was perfect! 🤩 love everything i got! thank you! I’m in love with the Alice print soooo much! Thank you so much Good quality! Fast shipping Good quality! Fast shipping! You already know I love everything I get from you thank you girly 💕🥰🎀 Super fast shipping! Amazing print! My daughter LOVES her Alice print! Absolutely love!! ❤️ will definitely be buying more! The long sleeve shirt is so brightly colored! Love the loveys! Absolutely the cutest prints and best customer service I’ve had! My orders were shipped quickly and packaged very well. Highly recommend buying from her! Awesome mystery bag, sweet seller who is very accommodating 🩷🩷 I always love everything I get from Kayla!! Thank you so much for the freshy love it !!!! Kayla does the absolute best surprise sets - loved everything!!! Kayla is so sweet!! Thank you so much 🤍🙌🏼 Absolutely love all my items Omg I love your pens and my goodness the giveaway was amazing thank you so much !!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
OBSESSED with my new mama pajama set!! 😍💕 The Little Snuggles x Bridgerton print is even prettier in person and the colors are so gorgeous! Arrived brand new and exactly as described. 🥰 Such a great find — now I’m desperately hunting down the matching baby size for my daughter!! 😂💗 Will absolutely shop with this seller again! ✨ I always love Kayla’s stuff!!! She is such a sweet girl even though I am biased because shes my daughter 😂 bless her heart she tries so hard to please everyone!!