レビュー (125)KC is goated! Shipped fast and secure! 😉thanks for the cards , very well packaged and shipped Super fun break & an amazing seller! Quick shipping 10/10 breaks every time he’s on ! Make sure you tune in 💯You have no idea how much that means to me, brother, ty! Very happy 😃 cards arrived in perfect condition 👌 and very well packaged, thank youAppreciate the review! I do my best to make sure everything including skunk packs arrive safe and sound! Another amazing stream and amazing shipping! Top notch stuff! 🙏🙏Appreciate you Hayden, thank you! This guy makes me feel some type of way 🔥🔥🔥 Awesome seller Thank you so much I appreciate that! 10/10 breaks as always! Good vibes only here 😎Damn right! All good vibes all the time brother! Well packaged thank you!Any time! I try to make sure everything gets where it’s going safely, I take a lot of pride in that, and thank YOU for the review! Amazing breaker super secure packaging and on time couldn’t be happier support your small breakers for sure!! 🔥🔥I really appreciate that, brother! Needed it today for sure, we do our best! KC is GOATED always pulling 🔥I do my best brother! Appreciate the review! 🤩 perfect 👌 No U 😂 fr though thank you for the review 🙏 Thank you so much !!!! Appreciate it! Great breaker! Fun stream and shipped very quickly!I try my best to get everything to USPS within one day but sometimes they like to take their time lol. Thanks for the review! awesome breaks . some great hits . very happy 😊 Thank you so much for leaving a review! It means a lot to me that yall enjoy the breaks! One of the most amazing honest new sales out there. Definitely buying more cards from him.I really appreciate that! I’m doing my best! GOAT as Always🔥🙏🏼We only pull the heat here!