レビュー (866)got for my bday as a gift to myself, literally could not be more happy. i’ve always wanted demonias but i have severe spending anxiety, thank you for fulfilling my dreams at a reasonable cost 😅😽🩷 Super fast shipping! Love my item thank you! So cute thank you so much for the fast shipping! Omg the packaging is too cute! ☺️
Thank you so much! 🎀 Absolutely loveee my purchases! Tyyy 💗💗 Soooo cute!! I’ve been looking for a denim bolero for a bit so I’m happy I got one :D thank you!!🩵 Fast shipping! Great deal thank you! Seller always ships everything cleaned exactly as described same day or next day shipping and its absolutely the best thank you so much !! I loveee my orders from KC!! She’s the sweetest!! 🥹🫶🏼 SHOP WITH HER!! Super sweet beautiful and lovely seller. I’d recommend her to anyone 💕 one of my favorite sellers on here, good energy and positive vibes always in her shows. Always ships super quickly and every item is always as described. 10/10 recommend, thank you! 💕 YES LOVE MY ITEMS THANK YOU SO MUCH!💗💗 my items came super quick within 3 days and they're so cute in person, i loveee and definitely will buy more from this seller :D
Very fast shipping and transit time well packaged as well Cute top for a stew supper fast shipping thank My new favorite top!! I’ve worn it 3x in the past week lol. Such great stuff for a good price 🩷😊 love everything so much and came so quick 🖤🖤
thank you so much for my beautiful order!♡ I appreciate you!!