レビュー (115)Such cute pieces for my Freeloader! She’s gonna need a bigger jewelry box that’s for sure 🤭💕! Well packaged and arrived super quick too! Beautiful pieces thoughtfully packaged and shipped promptly! Thank you so much! Love my big box of goodness 😍 especially these silver hoops & that double heart brooch, oh là là 💛 Packaged to perfection by the best human! Thank you so much Kelly! Kelly love, love everything! it is always fun to watch your live shows! Kelly has awesome jewelry and very quirky decor items! I was so excited for this Hot Dog dish/container thing. Please find more wieners! Amazing items, fabulous seller and always having fun in her shows. Bookmark her next show so you don’t miss out on the goodies👍😁❣️🇨🇦 Kelly it was so much fun unboxing the package that arrived today. Love it!
Thank you for the hand written note 💓
All packaged with so much care and arrived fast. Kelly’s shows are wonderful with so many amazing curated pieces.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️✨😻 Kelly is a fabulous seller and has such an eye for unique treasures! 🤍 I’ve picked up some antique baddies from her that I absolutely adore. I check back for the weird old stuff 💜 She’s a positive soul and genuinely cares about the community. Highly recommend. Kelly is such a kind soul and very fun to hang out! Definitely a big part of this community ❤️ You're the best! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Very happy with my items. Thank you so much for these lovely items for my new home! I love each and every one and can't wait to find the perfect spot for each one. Very well packaged! Everything arrived safely and I love the items! Thank you Kelly!! Kelly has such amazing pieces, and being in her shows is always so uplifting.💗 Can’t wait to wear these earrings 😍 They’re gorgeous, thank you! Amazing as always ✨ Thank you so much! Fast shipping, well packed! Very fun show and Kelly is a kind soul 😘 highly recommend Such cute items, Kelly has an amazing artist eye & always picks up the best things 😍 Highly recommend! Love my new treasures 💚 it’s always such fun to catch on of your shows 😊 thanks again! I received the most precious items from Kelly's collection. I will treasure them forever. Her kindness, generousity & her wise soul shines through this silly app. 😜 And I am so grateful for her friendship and supportive words. Thank you Kelly. Absolutely beautiful exactly what I was hoping for, well
Packaged and arrived quickly!