レビュー (43)I love this romper! Will definitely be buying more from the shopYay!! So happy you love it! Can’t wait to see you again :) Kelsey is amazing I love her so much and everyone needs to buy from her😊 Absolutely loved everything in my box!! It all smelled really good too. Great seller 🫶🫶💕 thank you soooo much I’m so glad you loved everything!! :)) Kelsey has the best stuff so happy with my haul :) so happy with everything! thank you! Super cute stuff here! Awesome seller and quick shipping! Thanks so much Amy!! So happy you loved everything!! 🫶🏻🩷 the clothes are super cute and for being previously owned, they came clean and smelling good!So happy you loved everything!! 🫶🏻🥰 Beautiful treasures! I’m very happy and love my buyer’s giveaway cup. Thank you!Awh yay!! Thank you!! 🫶🏻🥰 I love everything so much highly recommend buying from her will definitely be buying more LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! Everything I got was great 🥰 thank you Kelsey! 🩷