レビュー (201)Amazing friendly stream super quick delivery Really impressed with the quality — everything arrived looking great and was packaged with care. Super fast delivery too, got it the next day. Felt properly looked after by the seller throughout. Would definitely recommend. Very sweet seller and really well packaged cards! Amazing cards, arrives on time very quick! Perfectly protected and arrived safely, thank you so much!! great seller fast shipping Package arrived today, extremely well packaged and safe, and a nice little surprise inside which was a bonus, am defiantly going to buy from this lady again, amazing cards Thankyou so much for the support and great review . Glad you are happy with cards 😊 Amazing streamer, great prices and fast shipping, thank you 🫶Thankyou for the review and your support 💗 Excellent selection of cards to choose from. They came quickly and on time nice seller just a shame it’s more bulk and no ir but I’m happy to get something
hi Sam. I am very sorry you are disappointed with the cards you recieved but I put holos in all the places in the break you took part in . I am very sorry you expected more from the £2.00 you spent on the break but I cannot give every person who bought a spot on the breaks an IR that isn't part of the break from my own collection . Thanks for the support anyway but I sent you what was fair and would of hoped for a fair review . thankyou again Absolutely lovley streamer thanks so much for my extras 🫶 great streamer, show some love guys 🫶Thankyou for the great review 😊 Thanks for the Givvy nice cards no problem thanks for taking the time to leave a review 😀 Thankyou so much!!! no problem gold I could help and thankyou for supporting 😊 Great seller. Went above and beyond to help me complete my setno problem I am glad I could help . I have more if you need anything else . Thankyou for taking the time to leave a review 🙂 Perfect as alwaysThanks again for supporting and taking the time to leave a review It’s a scam you do not get what you pay for
Fantastic as always Thanks again for leaving a review . I appreciate your support 😊 Fantastic as always Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a review and for supporting the stream 😀 Great item, thank you. Thankyou for taking the time to leave a great review I really appreciate it 😊 Fantastic streamer, Cards very well packaged and great condition! Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a great review . I am glad you are happy with your order 😊