レビュー (2,555)Very quick shipping and the item was exactly what I expected for an incredible price! Excellent condition and super fast shipping Great leggings, thank you!💖 Great items at a great price! Amazing seller. If you have any issues with the items bought just message her and she’s great at responding. Thank you 😊 Everything so clean and in great condition. Will def be shopping again LOVE my items! love the show! tysm! super fast shipping! You’re the best ! Thank you The item was a little beyond preloved, but what is bothersome is the amount of dog hair the shorts have. Great preloved condition! Thank you!! Love everything!!! Best seller that provides quality items! 🤩 Seller is so easy to work with, I got incredibly pieces for such a great price and shipping was super quick! always a pleasure. everything comes as described. such an amazing host. always happy with everything that I purchased 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰all are in beautiful condition! Tysm for my bundle! Fit me perfectly! I always get good quality items in near perfect conditions! 10/10 would recommend and I will be making more purchases! Fantastic quality items at unbeatable prices. You need to join this room