レビュー (427)Lots of laughter incredible jewelry. Wonderful shows and jewelry! Don’t miss their shows. Absolutely beautiful jewelry ty guys Nice piece and quick delivery! Thanks. I am very happy with my purchases! Thank you!! Thank you so much for sharing your awesome, beautiful jewelry! 😍💎✨ I absolutely love my jewelry! Everything is so beautiful, and I’m so happy with my pieces. ❤️ Beautiful pieces once again. Thank you both!! Beautiful pieces once again. They always have such a wide selection of lovely jewelry. Thank you!! Always fantastic pieces with amazing packaging Beautiful jewelry from sweet and funny sellers! Always an entertaining and enjoyable show with lovely curated items! Love the brooches!! Thank you for packing everything so well 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Beautiful brooch, fast delivery and outstanding show & hosts ☺️ 🌺Hi!! Thank you so much for featuring your amazing lucite collection!! Love everything and enjoyed seeing your extensive vintage collection! Thank you for wrapping everything so carefully!! Much appreciated!!✨🙏🏼✨ Two amazing curators of fantastic jewelry. Fun shows. They never disappoint. Bought some pretty earrings! They arrived on time. I’m happy with my purchase. The best duo on Whatnot! Thank you Corey and Art for a wonderful new piece to the collection! You guys are fabulous. A+++++ experience Fun show, amazing pieces of jewelry Ty for a fun experience and some pretty pieces❤️❤️ Love! Gorgeous necklace and super fast shipping. TYSM!! 🩵 Love my necklace! Quick shipping! Two of favorite sellers on this app! Great jewelry! These guy's are the best! Love shopping their shows and they keep me in stitches!