レビュー (3,053)F I V E S T A R S
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great Seller on Whatnot, love the wonderful shows, & ty for the giveaway. 🧡🕷️💜🎃🖤👻🧡🕷️💜🎃🖤👻 Thank you so much. I appreciate the face mask 💕 self care is always needed Kia has the best shows ever!! She’s so fun love the wallets. thank you Thank you so much for the giveaway!! Awesome stickers and gift card, well packaged, arrived quickly. Seller is exceptionally quick responding to any messages. Such a fun show! Love my Meeko backpack❣️🦝 great show and host as always. awesome products and fast shipping Thank you so much!! Much appreciated Thank you so much!!! The HK pen is adorable! Thank you so much 💓 and Hi neighbor. I just moved from 88th St. Lol. I use to live up the street from you. I love my wallets. Awesome experience from the show to the delivery! I appreciate you! Buy with confidence! THANK YOU! Appreciate the Harry Potter bag. thank you sooo much for the gift card. I so appreciate it. Thank you for the card and sticker