レビュー (833)Beautiful jewelry! There was a bit of a hiccup with my order, but Kika went out of her way to make it right😍Thank You so much I appreciate you 🩵🦋 Oh my gosh the spider necklace is amazing! 🤩 I love all my jewelry pieces. Thank you for the beautiful bracelet. I appreciate you!!🩵🦋 Absolutely love this seller and her beautiful pieces! I’m OBSESSED! I will be back… often! I absolutely love my necklace—thank you so much! ♥️🤗 I’m obsessed with these beautiful rings and have them in so many colors now!! Simply gorgeous and came so fast!! Love Kika Queens shows they are the best! Show stoppers and I get so many compliments wearing Kika Queen’s jewelry!! Absolutely stunning pieces! If you know Kika Queen’s jewelry, you know how incredible her jewelry is! I can’t get enough of her shows and 10/10 how beautiful everything is. Gorgeous pieces. Everything was packaged with care. Beautiful person ❤️ Thank you so much for the lovely givy and beautiful item! Shipping was fast and secure. Great seller! Loca!! I love everything ❤️ She an absolute Amazing Seller! Room full of Quality Jewelry🥳🥳🥳 This was a very nice piece I just can’t wait to wear it Queen. Love all my purchases!! Always so much fun watching your lives streams 🫶❤️ Very beautiful jewelry & wrapped so carefully & very fun seller, thank you ❤️ Fantastic Necklace!!!! Oooooo lala !! thank you Kika for a great Necklace !!! 500 Stars ! The best !!! Fabulous woman, fabulous seller, fabulous items go see her, run! My beautiful friend everything is amazing 👏 🤩 ❤️ Top quality just like you Kika!💓💓Love you!💓💓 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍. Kika has some of the best quality pieces of jewelry on WHNT! She genuinely cares about making her buyers happy 🙌🏽🥰. Everything is beautiful. Kika is amazing. Thank you for everything ❤️ Amazing pieces! Well packaged. 💕