レビュー (1,464)Fire Singles! You need it. Count on Killa to have it!! Great person, great cards, and great shipping! Excellent collection! Fast shipping! Nice cards and shipped fast and safe Amazing cards, chill vibes, and great deals. You are missing out of you don't join a show. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Wonderful seller! ❤️
Everything was packaged with such care, and my order arrived safely and exactly as described. 📦✨
Would happily buy from this seller again! 😊
Thank you so much!
🍀 Packerbacker72 Kills is a coo cat. Good prices and good product. He also ships quick and packs it up nicely. Outstanding arrive safely the ship quickly great value on the card Every time I purchase, I am pleased with what I get. A+ Great great show. Thank you sooo much No problems at all. Thank you so much one of my favorite sellers. Great seller as always. Love doing business with Killa! Killa is an awesome seller with some of the cleanest cards you’ll find on whatnot!! Always has some great deals 💯🔥👍👍 Great cards, great seller, fast shipping.