レビュー (951)they allarived safely. I appreciate that the seller didn't use tape and left an edge of plastic for easy removal. Great wrapping job!!! All beautiful bowl and plates! Great packaging! Exactly as seen. Great pricing from seller! Thank you! 😊 Very nice items, excellent seller!! Thank you! 💖🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Very nice items, excellent seller!! Thank you! 💖🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Very nice items, excellent seller!! Thank you! 💖🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Just love the Rooster! Sender did a great job of packaging him for me too! Thanks! Kim Krienert. Amazing Sellers!!! Has Steals and Deals! Treats their buyers like Gold!!! Repeat Buyer xoxo very fast shipping amazing honest sellers loved shopping with them ! My order arrived quickly and everything was well packed. I love these items! Thank you for allowing me to win a giveaway in your show a beautiful vintage playing card that was quite nice. Thank you. Absolutely gorgeous product and fashion thank you Great show first time in. Love the items I purchased. Will be back. Fast shipping and items very well packed. Thank you Everything was shipped perfectly, so happy with my purchase!! Couldn’t ask for any better
great packaging and product! great packaging and merchandise I love my pink mini hon. Thank you! amazing services provided! thank you!