レビュー (113)Another good experience with KCR Thank you for a great transaction. Great appreciated. Another great purchase from a seller I’ve bought from several times. Always a nice selection of knives, accurate descriptions, careful packaging, and a smooth transaction. Consistently a good experience and a seller I’ll continue to buy from. As advertised,quick shipping 👍👍👍 Thank you for the fast shipping and great knives Perfect! Thanks for the giveaway!! Great seller and awesome knives!
Always enjoy your shows, Thanks!! I was pleased with everything. Thank you Great Whatnot experience. Satisfied customer!! Great people to do business with. Great people to work with and great product Great guy and great seller! Thank you so much for a great buying experience. Great Knives and Great Seller. Can’t wait to buy some more…
Thank You, Great Knives and Great Seller!!! good show i like em will buy more thanks Great seller with some excellent deals!! Amazing seller with quality knives at great prices! Thank you!