レビュー (56)The king! Amazing shows! Banger cards! Thanks for the nice deals excellent streamer 100 % recommended Amazing Seller 👏 🤩 Absolutely love Kingserg and his family so sweet 💕 Fun and exciting shows with amazing loungefly in play and great floor Bags too!!! Slabs were packaged in bubble mailer and ding defense protection with no issues. Purchased Friday and arrived Monday. Outstanding Service 🙌🏻 I loved all my items!! Super excited to keep joining the lives!! I definitely want more. 🤩🤩 Amazing deals , amazing people and packaged perfectly! Thank you so much 🫶🏻 Loved all my goodies!! Excellent fast service!!! Awesome collection and great deals! 🫡 This seller always has great cards super friendly upfront about everything and has a awesome inventory of authentic DragonBall gear! Get in here and Buy! do it now! Thank you very much for your purchase and support! I will always value my customers and try to get you guys the best deals. Amazing seller, great bags, fun shows, tysm for everything 😊 quick shipping and packed with care will be back again!!Thank you very much for your support! Quick delivery, great pick up!
Thank you very much for your purchases and support! You are always welcome in my stream. This Dragon ball community is amazing and we look out for each other Excellent service.Thank you for your purchase brother I hope you love that card!! It looks even better in person! 💯 amazing seller! Fun shows everytime! Great Loungefly Bags and great floor Bags!!! 💕 Thank youuuuuu!!!!!! Thanks for the awesome cards and slabs brother! Highly recommend!Thank you for your support and purchase!!! The dragon ball community is amazing and I’m glad that there are other streamers like you that contribute so much! Thanks brother. Great show! Packaged great. Arrived quick. And the packs that he threw in with my purchase had a UR hit in them 🔥🔥Thank you for your support and purchase!!! I’m so glad you got a hit in the packs brother!!! The pack was fake
The pack I sent in the free giveaway was not fake. It came straight from the booster box. I’m sorry if you believed that, but those same packs were sent to all my other customers and they can verify it. Always a great show! you need to get in here and buy from this seller! Omg what a wonderful givvy. The ratatouille coin purse is so adorable. Thank you so much! This guy has an awesome stream. You all should be in here and buy from him. Do it do it now! Amazing new seller. He has amazing bags and quick shipping. King is such a fun and amazing Seller 👏 🤩 💕 Amazing LF Bags & Amazing Floor Bags Too!!! Fast shipping and every package sent with care 💕 Bookmark and Follow for Amazing 👏 shows everytime!!! Awesome seller! Nice selection of raw cards and slabs! Slab was packed great and I received it fast!! Definitely be back! excellent!!! she is super happy!!!