レビュー (4,445)Fast shipping. Great cards. Thanks so much for the board and the cards love your streams Awesome packaging and quick shipping 😊 Great cards and great personality! TYSM! 🤩🤩🤩 Everything is always perfection!!! Amazing, quality items. Beautiful and beautifully packaged! Hands down the absolute best seller/ creator on the app!! What are you waiting for? If you haven't already follow, bookmark, join a live and buy something. You won't be disappointed!!! ❤️ The reason why I gave it A one star is, because I NEVER EVER received my package, apparently it got lost in the mail.Hello! I am a bit confused because you just direct messaged me telling me about how much you loved receiving your board and prints. The only other order you have from me is currently in transit to you with a delivery being scheduled for this week based on the tracking number. Was this review a mistake? 😅 Thank you so much for the giveaway Thanks so much for the givy ! V7 is beautiful and I’m especially obsessed with the ranger subset. I love shopping for kita art boards ♥️♥️ your packages are always well done - see you on the next one ! ✨💖 Good vibes, great streams, always a top seller,, def one of my favorites💯🫶🏻 Thanks for the givvys and boards, Kita!
The board and the cards are really incredible. The board is such great quality and it’s even more beautiful in person! Thank you so very much. Such great packaging too! Amazing product and quality packaging 😉 fast shipping and love the stream Streams are always fun, and Kita went out of her way to address a USPS issue that was not her fault at all to begin with. Great seller and products as always Kitas cards are amazing! 10/10! I Really Love My Miku Board, I Am Very Happy With My Purchase. Love it!!! Such a nice stream!!!