レビュー (615)Love all my goodies. My granddaughters loved the bluey balls. You two are the sweetest ever ❤️ Pretty clothes!!! Fun show!! Gorgeous and soft little pink cardigan for a steal. Thank you 😊 Thank you for the discount code. Pretty dress. Too short for me so my daughter will get it!!! See you Saturday. I would give 6 stars if I could.. beautiful dresses! very pleased with my purchases. . ♥️👑 I just love everything I ever purchase from you. I look forward to my Saturday mornings!!! I enjoyed your show, great pace, and fast delivery. Purchased items are fantastic. Thank you❣️🥰🫶 Thanks for great clothing and super fun shows! The black blouse is gorgeous!!!
Love my Saturday mornings!!! As always great quality clothing and the sweetest shoe hostess. Thank you. Absolutely love my purchase thank you so much Ty for all of my great items! Thank you.Have a.bless weekend. Everything is gorgeous!!! Thank you. I love my sweaters and Necklace set. Always a pleasure shopping with you 😊 Great show, great seller, first time buyer and so happy with my purchase, will definitely shop again! Thank you!! Love it all! I never miss a show. Thank you for my tshirts. And the nice gift. You are awesome! One of my favorite sellers love everything I’ve ever gotten from her very friendly a joy to watch products are always just as she says