レビュー (102)Gorgeous stones and so unique!!! Thoughtful giveaways that were picked specially to be my size!! Ty!thank you for your purchase and review, we appreciate you Great prices with quality pieces!! Love my purchase! Everything is beautiful 🫶💕🫶💕🫶so happy to hear this thank you sweetie This ring is Gorgeous! I love it so much! Thank you so much! Great deal! Fast shipping! thank you we appreciate you I can’t even imagine these pieces being any more beautiful. Each piece is stunning! Thank you 🫶 The best jewelry at the best prices Gorgeous rings I appreciate you, thank you Beautiful jewelry and super fast shipping! My jewelry came in and I’m very happy with it. The shipping was also fast. You cannot go wrong buying from Klello. thank you, so happy you loved everything Beautiful jewelry, beautiful person and amazing prices All the pieces are beautiful! Packaging was perfect, prices were more then reasonable, and shipping was fast. Highly recommended jumping in their shows and getting some of these amazing pieces! Amazing sellers! Thank you again for all the beauties y’all sent perfectly packaged my way. The buyers and followers givvys were awesome too. I look forward to your shows. ❤️🥰I truly appreciate you thank you sweetheart 💗 Oh my Kim!!! The ring is gorgeous! and the bracelet is too. thank you so much my sweet friend!!! Lysm!!!thank you for your support 💚 Thank you for the cute giveaway! 🩷Amazing seller and so so kind! Definitely will be back! 💜 From one seller on this app this is a Great seller and will be returning 🙏thank you and appreciate you Beautiful rings, fast shipping. thank you & God Bless Beautiful necklace! Thank you for the gorgeous bracelet!Thank you for your support sweet friend Great seller with a fun, welcoming atmosphere! The seller offers unique items at reasonable prices, ships quickly, and packages everything with care. I had a wonderful shopping experience and would definitely purchase again! Highly recommend!!!Thank you sweetie, I still need to get another bag from you, I absolutely love them Love everything! Thank you 😊 thank you very much, you are appreciated Beautiful pieces! Thank you 😊 thank you very much, you are appreciated So amazed with this shop and their items! Definitely recommend truly appreciate you very much