レビュー (4,364)Thank you for the water bottles. I have follow you forever! Your great seller have enjoyed your shows. You take care if you need to talk I am here. Sending many blessings. My daughter sells now so I have her in the back ground. She is Texas Glam Wishing you the best in your new venture. Thank you very fast shipping - items exactly as described. thank you!! Everything was great! Thank you so much! Thank you so much love!💗Trish is the sweetest and everything is always as described! Absolutely love everything! Thank you Trish Happy as always with my purchase from Trisha! Thanks for the giveaway away. Your kindness is appreciated!! Thank you so much! I love everything 😍 Thank you Trisha. Happy with all my stuff again . Fantastic seller with great merchandise! Thank you for the great deals my beautiful 🧡 friend.❤️ Your very welcome Janie! enjoy 😉 Amazing seller. Love it all❤️ 😍 thank you so much means so much TYSM for my great finds Miss Trish! Always a pleasure! Amazing!