レビュー (135)Great cards at great prices 💯 Amazing cards great packaging thank you 🙏🏻 Great cards, fast shipping and even better person!! will definitely be back Thank you K! Always bangers and quick shipping! Thank you!!! I truly appreciate your continued support! Thank you so much for everything extra! My kids love the mini Jesus and the desert storm cards! Yall are awesome. Thank you I had no clue my shipping was set to international. When I saw something of the military I had to send extra. I appreciate you!!! Package received today. Thank you very much! Got my cards and my little Jesus today! Thank you very much! ❤️Awesome! Thank you for your continued support! great show and fast shipping thanks 🤙🤙🤙 Great Item! Fast shipping thanks Fast shipping and even came with a little inspiring quote ! Thank you !Thank you for supporting! I truly appreciate it! Amazing seller would highly recommend!!! sorry been out of town, got the card absolutely amazing, appreciate you as always 🫶 Truly appreciated your show and the awesome cards! More so appreciated the care you took in packing the cards! Will definitely be back to purchase during upcoming shows! So good to hear bc I critique myself and wonder how I’m doing with shipping 😊 I appreciate it!!!! absolutely amazing cards ty ty, my grandchildren will absolutely love them. I'm trying this again. Whatnot app hasn't been working right for some reason, this is 3rd time filling out pending review, sorry for the delay, issues with this app sometimes knows how to make a person feel like crap. Hopefully this review goes through, 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞, chat if you read this review please give my friend a follow and bookmark any shows that she may have posted chat its greatly appreciated and who knows maybe you just might find that one amazing card that you have been looking for 🤔. You are so sweet! Thank you so much!!! Cards received. Thank you very much! Was packaged great and was even given a thank you note. Thank you 🙏🏻 Thank you! I try to leave notes. Sometimes I try to get them out quick and don’t have time, but I try! I appreciate you!😊