レビュー (1,110)Books arrived in excellent condition, well packaged. I’ll be back for more! Books arrived in excellent condition, well packaged. I’ll be back for more! thank you, great purchase again. Love the cover art and just the comic in general such a crazy series. Great shipping handling and got here super fast! Great show and seller. Very fast and secure shipping. Would love to see a packing list included on future shipments. Great seller! Super responsive and ships quickly Oh my gosh, such good shipping and wrapping thank you awesome books, and a great show! Great communication and amazing packaging 🔥 Perfect - seriously good communication and customer service. Will definitely purchase again from this seller! Comic arrived fast and secure. It’s even more amazing in person! Thanks again man! Will definitely buy from again. Great seller
Amazing deals
Perfect packaging Great seller! Super helpful and responsive. Shipped safely and quickly Great seller!! Book as described, fast shipping. Very well packaged and protected, buy with confidence. Arrived earlier than I thought and is pristine! Really appreciate how well the comic was packaged and secured. Arrived in excellent condition. Thanks AMAZING, TRUSTED SELLER!! DONT MISS A SHOW!! Thank you so much I was so happy to do business with you
First time buying from him, and it was excellent! Nice book, fast shipping, highly recommended!