レビュー (7,065)Another great purchase! Absolutely beautiful. Thank you!! tysm for the giveaway! so nice of you. cant wait to check out another show since i came in late to this one. tysm ❤️ I luv shopping at her shows. 🩷🩷 The Bee jacket is so so cute!! Thank you for everything!!!! You are the BEST.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Such a good fall transition piece! Kylee always has the best shows and Free People items💖she’s the sweetest 🤍⭐️ Always love what I get from you. Awesome seller! Thank you! Perfect as always! Hope you are doing well!! 😊 Love my new sweater❣️
Love this show. Thank you. Another beautiful little package of goodies from a beautiful person. Love my new pieces! Love the pants!!! So happy:) Wish could give more than 5 stars ⭐️, Kylee is the OG for Free People Online Auctions, she is enthusiastically happy for her customers and the great deals. Kylee = “Free People Cheerleader 📣 “ Thank you Kylee!!! 😍❤️🙏🏼 I didn’t even realize when I bought this that I had this color already. LOL Now I have two! 🥰 thank you so much i loved my package 💗💗 As always , my beautiful items arrive packaged perfect and fast shipping! Kylee is the best! Thank you again!