レビュー (74)I finelly got my package in the seller was great Every once in a while Gotham actually gets to shop with one of the guys normally fighting crime beside us! 🦇 Finally made it into one of Kyle’s shows and snagged some great Batman and Riddler books at some killer prices.
Everything arrived looking fantastic, and the collection gets bigger while the bank account mysteriously gets smaller. Pretty sure the Riddler has an answer for that one. 😂
Only problem? Selina wants to know why there wasn’t a single Catwoman book in the haul. Kyle, buddy… I’m the one who has to go home and explain this. Next time, we better grab her something before she starts stealing the Batman collection out of spite.
Great dude, great deals, and a trusted partner to have patrolling Gotham. Appreciate you, brother. Until the next Bat-Signal! package came in perfect. 10 out of 10 seller 🔥🔥 AMAZING, TRUSTED SELLER!! DONT MISS A SHOW!! Loved my comics but most of all the attention you get with Mr. Kyle 🙏🏻 he’s so personable, fun & remembers what you like 👍 great prices • shipping • vibes 🌷 thank you! Now what are you waiting for … follow, bookmark & shop I appreciate the kind words. you're always a joy when you come into my shows. Beautiful books from a beautiful man! Thanks my friend. Great Show and great host..has alot of great books for awesome prices..highly recommend Had a great time meeting you. I appreciate you coming into the show and showing love. awesome seller!!! 🔥🔥 comics with great deals! fast shipping and great packing, thanks again kyleh! 🤘🤘🙏My guy. thanks for stopping by. as always I appreciate you. Great seller. Will do business again. Cad I appreciate you swinging by and hanging out. you're always welcome in friend. keep on keeping on. If Gotham After Dark is going to venture into somebody’s stream and pick up just ONE comic, man… this is the one. 🦇🌙 The Mandalorian #6 variant is an absolutely beautiful cover and a fantastic addition to the collection. Sometimes you don’t need a whole stack—one great book will do the job.
Everything arrived perfect, exactly how it should. Beautiful book, great pickup, and definitely gets the Gotham After Dark stamp of approval. Thanks bud, appreciate ya!! 🖤I appreciate the kind words very much. also thank you for coming my show. really enjoyed the company and hope to see you again. thanks so much. Exceptional packaging…Great attention to detail
Professional quality Fast shipping well packaged excellent serviceI appreciate the kind review. it was great meeting you and hope to see you again. You want a good seller to buy books from, here’s your guy. Great deals and books are in pristine condition. Ships fast and protected. You will get your books safely. 10/10. Kyle’s books are fire!!! Shipping is so fast that after his show I opened my front door and my books were already there and in perfect shape!!! Kyle has some great deals on some great books! Packages like a pro and always a good time when he has a show!I appreciate the kind words bud. its always a pleasure to see you come through the shows. Items arrived in great shape!! Great seller and show, thanks!!I Appreciate you stopping in ans checking out the show. thanks for the great words bud. Great books great streamer buy again Thanks bud. always a pleasure. Kyle, you’re the man. Awesome books 🔥love having in the shows bud. as always I appreciate you sending the time when im live. I am so happy with the absolute comics I got from Kyle! He’s such a humble, genuine seller with an incredible inventory and very fair prices. Please give him a follow if you aren't already—I promise you won't be disappointed!Thanks for the review. love having in the shows. you keep things fun in the chat. and definitely are a great personality bud. thanks again Best kept secret on WN! Follow & bookmark 💚 you’ll thank me later! what can I say other than its been a blessing having you in my shows. I appreciate more and more. as a repeat customer. I can never thank you enough. Always great streams great books and will buy again Kyle had a wide selection of great books whether your looking for good smaller books or more bigger rare books Kyles that guy! I well be back to buy again!