レビュー (244)Beautiful items! Fantastic packing! Absolutely amazing seller. Good communication and always love what I get. Love, love, love.😍. Always find the best vintage jewelry. Thank you so much. ✨✨✨✨✨ every item is amazing. always brings amazing items to the shows. super cool seller too. bookmark & follow. Amazing finds !!! Thank you so much !!! 🫶🏼🩷 Great seller with great items 🤩 Every show is a curated eclectic mix of goodies. Always excellent presentation and shipping. Love my purchases! 💖 This is a great show. Very reasonable prices and a very good seller. Love the items I received from ladybug. They were exactly as she stated and I’d buy from her again for sure! Thank you for the beautiful brooch! 😍 Got some great stuff that is nice quality. I love my giraffe and my giant blue ring especially! Enjoy shopping in this shop. This ring is perfect! The seller so generously gave me a bit of a discount which I really appreciate! Amazing purchase, shipping, and experience in the show :) Amazing Unique Items?! Great deals! TY Beautiful items and nicely wrapped thank you very much I love my items so much! Great quality items, fast shipping, honest seller! I will definitely purchase from them again. Thank you so much. Love all of these beautiful pieces. Fast shipping and securely packaged. Highly recommended seller. 💜