レビュー (315)Excellent seller!!! Fast Shipping with great packaging for value . Condition and Appearance as described. I’ll never be disappointed in a package from Dolly! Beautiful quality yarn at a great price. Super sweet person to boot! Thank you!! Very nice yarns ! Love the colors great condition. Thank you Omg thank you so much for the extra!! Very much appreciate it and LOVE your show!! Exactly the yarn I ordered, it’ll make a beautiful snorlax for my partner and sweaters for my toddler! happy with purchase 🧶💚😊 thanks so very much 😊💚 Packed so well, high quality yarns at a great price. Thank you!!! Thank you! Packaged well. I am so happy with my purchase. the yarn is beautiful thank you so much Absolutely beautiful yarn 😍 Always beautiful yarn and great seller with great deals! Goooorgeous Alpaca yarn!! Madly in love with this. Thanks a million! Thank you for another package of beautiful yarn! You do such an amazing job of showing what is special (and squeezable) about each style of yarn. Looooove the yarn and this seller! Thank you so much! Thank you so much for the glorious yarn! I do not blame you one bit for wanting to hang on to that baby alpaca, it is the most plush, soft yarn I have come across. I really appreciate having a yarn from Rhichard Devrieze, it’s lovely. My first ever purchase(s) from LadyBug and it was perfection! I could not be any happier and I highly recommend this seller!!! ❤️🐞 Fantastic seller.\nLove my yarn.\nStarts Amazing show and gorgeous yarn! Dolly you are at great!! Can’t wait to see the next show! Beautiful yarn! So soft and in perfect condition. Thank you so so much for the note and the extra. You are so sweet and greatly appreciated. I always miss your shows so it was great to see you. Loved the show and see you next time!! Happy with my purchase 😊💚 wonderful seller 🧶 thank you 💚