レビュー (107)Who added water to theses??? 😅😅 with so many boxes I gained some muscle packaging them 😂 I need a new razor so many boxes Just keeps going like the energized bunnyI know a few more boxes are headed your way. more bunnies 😂 Never ending story about jeans Like Christmas 🎄 but better. because you actually wanted clothes 😂 Awesome deal I try to give the best deal. if I could give for free I would 💜 Thank youno thank you. you cleared up a ton of space and a headache. 💜💜 Love love my capris happy I was able to help you find some 💜💜 Love my surprise and items Oh those tops are beautiful and thank you I needed those capris!!!I'm happy you like everything 😊💜🖤💜🖤 Love love my stuff!!hope you enjoy all the Christmas decorations 😂 💜🖤💜🖤 Clothing smelled like cigarettes really badly. funny thing is I don't smoke. noone in my household smokes. and the item you got was brand new with tags. so thank you for your false information. Loved everything like always!! thanks girly 💜🖤💜🖤 love having you in the show Love all my stickersI'm so happy. 💜🖤💜🖤 thank you Wonderful experience. Some items were even better made than I thought lol. Great experience. Fast shipping!!! Very happy with my purchase! Thank you! Super fast shipping and great deals, thanks!!you are so welcome. And yes I try my very best to get shipping out the same day or next. 💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤