レビュー (85)I enjoyed your show! Thank you so much ch for my items and my surprise gift! Thank you for the review. I appreciate you . Hope to see you soon.! very nice . fast shipping Great seller! Great deals! Thank you so much for the amazing birthday flea of beautiful jewelry🥰❤️🫶I appreciate you stopping by . Hope to see you again!! LOVE my butterfly ring (I've been looking for this one and you had it in my size!) and my frenchie, Poppy, loves the necklace you included as a gift! Thank you again 💓So glad you are happy with it … it’s always a worry for me . I appreciate you! Thank you so very much for the amazing bundles! I love your show🫶❤️🥰I’m so glad you are happy. 😃. Hope to see you soon. Thank you. Thank you very much for the gift! It was beautiful!You are very welcome. I appreciate you and hope to see you again soon! Great!I’m so glad you’re happy. I appreciate you. nice tangled mess I found some really nice pieces 😍 cool package I found a few treasures well worth the money thank you for the thank gift they are beautiful ❤️fast shipping and communication is great I definitely recommend everyone make a purchase.. this was more than just crafting picees I appreciate you so very much . Come back and visit me anytime . Thank you.❤️ Enjoyed exploring these random bags with my daughters.Thank you . Come back and see me sometime. Great bundles! Thanks!Thank you I appreciate your support. Lovely seller, wonderfully paced show, good jewelry at great prices with quick and safe shipping ❤️Thank you . I appreciate your kind words. Such fun! Great bargains Thank you. I appreciate you . Come back and see me ❤️ 💙 💜 💖 💗 Thank you. Hope to see you again soon thank you for the great prices and fast shipping..You are so kind . Thank you Wonderful seller!!Thank you. I appreciate you . I will be making craft bundle bags this weekend and have in my shop if anyone needs any between shows .😀 I love my stuff from her! Can’t wait to watch another show. thanks for great products and the extras . I appreciate you so much!!I appreciate you. For all your help and kindness. Please come join me again ty for throwing in extra stuff luv everything will be back to shopYou are so welcome. I love to send extras . Come back any time !! I appreciate you.