レビュー (53)Dre is the best!! Always a great time in her streams! She’s always pulling fire cards and has super safe and fast shipping! She’s awesome! Thank you Dre! 🤜🏻🤛🏻 Great seller! Dre takes care of her people. Always enjoy her show. Thanks! Dre is one of the greats in the making. Do not sleep on her, she’s got all the hallmarks of an excellent breaker. Definitely Wookie approved!Thanks Wookie. You are the best 💛 Amazing show as always!! Thank you Dre!! Appreciate you!! 🤜🏻🤛🏻 Awesome show as always!! Thank you Dre!! Appreciate you!!! 💪💪 Fast shipping great seller 🙏🏽 thank you very much 🤙🏽 Very knowledgeable on product and very fun show! Will be back for the next one for sure! I was in the shower and I heard the ring doorbell go off. I assumed it was my usual DoorDash guy so I unlocked the front door with my phone & told him to come on in. Well the bathroom door opens and I was WRONG. It was my mail lady and she just got right in the shower with me to hand me the package from LakeEffectBreakz. My mail lady is not what most people would consider “attractive” or “healthy”, but I appreciate the effort she puts into delivering my packages so I figure sharing a friendly shower is the least I could do. I go through a lot of body wash on a typical day, but mixing an extra pair of hands in there things got really sloppy. Thankfully this thing was packaged with about 75 feet of tape, and not amount of soap, water, or other fluids stood a chance. After a quick nap, I retrieved the package from the floor of the shower & the cards were in perfect condition. Thank you! Great seller fast shipping 🔥🔥🔥 Do you remember that episode of Twin Peaks where agent Cooper is in the red room with the creepy little guy on the couch? Maybe it was the music…or perhaps the dancing…either way, something about getting this order from LakeEffectBreakz made me feel like I was back there with Laura Palmer’s cousin. Highly recommend to anyone with a smartphone! the best around tytyty everything perfect perfect as allways tytyty There’s a weird ticking sound, so I haven’t opened the package yet, but the stream is a lot of fun. Highly recommend. What a great show and breaker!! Fast safe shipping and always hooks it up!! Really appreciate you!! 🔥❤️ I didn’t get sick from it this time. 5-stars! so cool a place to hang or buy thank you so much your the best cant wait 4 next one tytyty the best in the bizz tytyty everything perfect Sure. The cards are great and all, but what truly sets apart a LakeEffectBreaks stream is theThx Daddies, y'all are really my inspiration 💓 Very knowledgeable! Knows her stuff! Awesome show! Fast shipping as wellThank you Hazey, I love when u visit me 😃 recommend to all tytyty your the best thank you so much the best ever at this shipping perfect great vibes will be back