レビュー (6,160)Fantastic sellers with the best items and great support ❤️them !!! Fantastic clothing as always!! Thank you guys!! Thank you guys! Love your shows!! The best giveaway ever!!!!!
Amazing sellers that I love to shop with!!!
The best of the best!!!!! The Etro blouse is beautiful!! Super cute top. Wore it to a concert. It was perfect I got my shoes super fast they look exactly like they should and they're amazing this is a great seller I am obsessed with my Mari and all the beautiful items her and Evan curate. will continue to support these amazing couple.. Great condition and delivered as expected. Wonderful pants. Exactly as described! Fantastic seller. Will buy from them again! Such a cute outfit. Love the color. Good quality. Thank you guys!! Fantastic as usual!!! ♥️♥️♥️ Favorite people! Favorite show! Best items! Always great items but the future is in art! I love my Elizabeth original artwork. 💕💕💕💕💕 absolutely love mari & Evan. Amazing sellers and insane prices.. obsessed with all their items. Five stars always for these guys!! Love this show!