レビュー (563)Amazing seller her lives are so fun and homely! X Super happy with everything! Thank you Laura 💕 Laura always has beautiful things! I love my bracelet! Had my eye on it for a while, so happy it’s mine now 🥰 Thank you so much for the givvy. Lovely necklace and a lovely seller. See you again soon. Xx Absolutely gorgeous items! ✨ They completely exceeded my expectations and are even more beautiful in person. I’m so delighted with my purchase! Such a fabulous seller too — thank you so much for a wonderful experience!🌷 This wonderful seller is becoming a serious danger to my bank balance because HOW am I supposed to resist these treasures?! 😂 Every show has something that catches my eye, and somehow I keep finding the most wonderfully beautiful and completely irresistible pieces. The packaging deserves a special mention too, absolutely incredible! Everything was packed with so much care, arrived quickly and, most importantly, arrived perfectly safely. Everything feels so carefully chosen and full of character, and I absolutely adore the treasures I’ve collected so far. Absolutely love buying from you so keep the gorgeous curiosities coming 🖤✨ Beautiful items received in lovely condition and well packaged. Great shows carrying a range of jewellery for all pockets and occasions. TY 😊 🙏 Love love love lovely seller, gorgeous items, well packaged 💖 Thank you so much 💖 Lovely seller, my items I bought were beautifully packaged. Beautiful items thank you so much xx came fast, fabulous seller. thank you 💖🫶 xx Thanks Laura love my mouse 🩷 Lovely items , lovely seller 😍 love my items from a lovely host. the best. thank you. 💜💜 love my items. thank you. best host laura. 💜 Stunning… thank you Laura💕
Very fast delivery😋 it worked… yeahhhh Lovely items as always from the lovely Laura 🫶
Thanks so much and such lovely packaging too
Julesy 🙂🌼 Thrilled with my pieces, thank you so much, what a great seller xx Lovely items. Thanks Laura Super fast delivery, lovely packaging and great items - thank you. Laura's fab shows have been rehabilitating night owls! Beautiful jewellery box, thank you so much! Fast shipping too 👍🏻🌹✨