レビュー (959)My package was very delayed. But I am very happy with my purchases. Thank you!Oh my, I just looked at the tracking and it looks like usps sent it all over! I’m so sorry you had to wait so long but glad everything arrived safely! Appreciate you friend!!! 🥰🥰🧙♀️🧙♀️🐈⬛🐈⬛ Packed well. Love my 2 plates and my surprise giftcwas so sweet. Love following a fellow Kentuckian!Tysm sweet friend!!! I’m so glad you loved it!! You’re the best!! Go KY!!!! 🥰🥰🐈⬛🐈⬛🧙♀️🧙♀️ love it all! thanks so much 💛Thank you sweet friend!!! So glad you are happy!!!🥰🥰🧙♀️🧙♀️🐈⬛🐈⬛ thank you so much 🩵Thank you!!!! I hope you enjoy!!! 🥰🥰🧙♀️🧙♀️🐈⬛🐈⬛ Thank you so much! You are so welcome!!!! 🥰🥰🧙♀️🧙♀️🐈⬛🐈⬛ A+++ 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤Appreciate you so much!!!!🥰🥰🐈⬛🐈⬛🧙♀️🧙♀️ Great show and love my bowl, even prettier in person! Thank you 😊 I am so glad you love them!!! Tysm sweet friend!!!🥰🥰🥰🧙♀️🧙♀️🐈⬛🐈⬛ Amazing items great seller I enjoy your shows Thank you so much friend!!! 🥰🥰🧙♀️🧙♀️🐈⬛🐈⬛ Thanks, my sweet Lindsey! Excellent packing and fast shipping! 🥰📚Tysm love!!!! I appreciate you!!!!! 🥰🥰🧙♀️🧙♀️🐈⬛🐈⬛ Thanks so much!!!Ty friend!!!! 🥰🥰🧙♀️🧙♀️🐈⬛🐈⬛ Lovely postcard giveaway. Thanks so much! Thank you so much!!!! 🥰🥰🐈⬛🐈⬛🧙♀️🧙♀️ Absolutely wonderful!!!!Thank you sweet friend!!!!!!🧙♀️🧙♀️🐈⬛🐈⬛🥰🥰 Cool fan and card!!!Tysm!!! I appreciate you!! 🥰🥰🧙♀️🧙♀️🐈⬛🐈⬛ Fantastic seller! 👍🏻👍🏻⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Thank you so much!!!!🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️🐈⬛🐈⬛🧙♀️🧙♀️ Thank you Lindsey for all the amazing items!! Love everything I get from Lindsey! Shes the best!Thank you so much sweet friend!!!🧙♀️🧙♀️❤️❤️🐈⬛🐈⬛ Thank you so much ♥️. Beautiful cards. I love that every seller has such different cards. Thank you again. You are so welcome!! I appreciate you very much!!! 🐈⬛🐈⬛🥰🥰🧙♀️🧙♀️ Thank you for the giveaway! That is so generous of you to offer giveaways! A+++ sellerThank you so much for the sweet review friend!!!!🐈⬛🐈⬛🥰🥰🥰🧙♀️🧙♀️🧙♀️🧙♀️ Perfect
So glad you love them!!! Tysm!!!!🧙♀️🧙♀️🥰🥰🐈⬛🐈⬛ Great selection of trade cards! So many I loved Love all of these!! Thank you!You are so welcome!!!! I appreciate you friend!!! 🧙♀️🧙♀️🐈⬛🐈⬛🥰🥰 Received & Pleased Ty!I’m so glad to hear it!! I appreciate you!!! 🥰🥰🧙♀️🧙♀️🐈⬛🐈⬛ This is honestly the coolest thing !! Love it I’m so glad you love it!!! I agree that it’s super cool!! I loved the colors!!!!! Tysm!! 🧙♀️🧙♀️🥰🥰🐈⬛🐈⬛