レビュー (600)Leonor!!! I love all of my items. You are incredibly sweet and such a light😊you take great care with your pieces and your packaging. I am so thankful for you and the appreciation you bestow on your customers 🫶. I love the pink shirt and the gifts you give away but really you curate wonderful items. I hope your business thrives and continues to grow. Your personality really comes through and you deserve the very very best that life brings you🥰 Thank you so much for even ❤️💃❤️💃You’re welcome!! 🌺🥰🌺🥰💃🏽💃🏽 Rockstar! I will absolutely shop this seller again.Aww thank you so much!! 🌺🥰💃🏽 Can’t believe the beautiful pieces I was able to purchase for such great value! Will be back to shop again!!!Aww thank you so much!! 🌺🥰💃🏽💕 Amazing community and excellent customer service. Please go support them! Most thoughtful friend/ she sent a doggie scarf for my lil grave. Ty❤️Aww our pups deserve the best! 🥰🌺🐶 Fun chat! Thank you. I look forward to your future shows. Love my purchases every single time! Perfect descriptions, wonderful packaging and your shows are so much fun! Thank you for the cute earrings!!!Glad you liked them! 🩷💙💙💙 Thanks for the fun show, great merchandise and cute giveaways!!! Fun shows always! I love your energy!! Such a sweet seller with great energy, and went the extra mile for me when there was an issue. Highly recommend! Thank you so much!!! 🌺🥰🌺🥰❤️❤️ Love all my items! Thank you so much! I love love love a box from Leonor!!! So well packed, the best items. Thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much!! Everything was packed so beautiful!! everything is clean and fresh!! such a fun show with amazing items!!! Thank you for the thoughtful giveaway!!❤️❤️Yay!! So glad you liked everything! Thank you!! 💕💕💃🏽