レビュー (2,298)I looove my Hudson jeans!! But I loved my free givvys the most. The best show with the best givvys 🎉💃🏽🙌🏽 Thank you Lesley! Absolutely love everything I got. Such a sweet seller too, will definitely be excited to buy from more shows again. Thanks so much for items and the givvy ❤️ Love love love! Awesome seller with fast shipping! Thank you for the giveaway love everything I am so happy with my Free People Movement Hot Shot crossover set. Thank you so much❣️ Thank you for the deals on the FP purse and top! And thank you for the buyers giveaway too!! Love the shorts, Great seller! A+++ Thank you so much for the gift card!!!! Love my joggers! Thank you! One of those sellers you’re genuinely happy to support. She works hard, treats people so well, and always brings such a positive attitude! Great packaging and love them! Thank you! Love the new socks! Awesome seller with fast shipping! FRIEND!! How did iWIN this AMAZING GIVY!!
Thank you🥰 my granddaughter and I loved all these clothes 😍 thank you Absolutely love my item. Everything was as advertised. I will definitely be back to purchase from this seller.