レビュー (4,534)Fantastic deals, thank you! Great cd’s!! Friendly shows and good people !!! As described, fast shipping, Highly recommend this seller!! Fast shipping , great show. I’m extremely happy with my purchase. All the cds I bought were mint and played with no issues. Joe & Robin are, in my opinion one of if not the best sellers here on whatnot. Their quality standard is hard to beat. Excellent Rock Bundle love it , Good packaging, Fast Shipping Absolute steller seller. Thanks for working with me on this one. Thank you!!!! Thank you again for another great purchase! Good packaging, great deal and awesome CDs. Thanks!
Awesome, great prices and titles to pick up. Thank you for providing great service. the movies are awesome and the shipping is fast thank you Amazing seller. Shipped quickly and packed well. love buying from them. Perfect everytime. Thanks. Highly recommended seller! Friendly seller. Shipped fast and packaged nicely with some extra treats. Thank you as always. Such a darling couple selling cool media that represent their sweet baby Luna :3
I appreciate the goodies and the great packaging. Already waiting for another shipment! Fast Shipping, Packaged Well And Everything As Shown!! Thank You 🙂 Always fast and secure shipping. CDs are in minty condition. All the CD’s I bought were in excellent condition. CD’s were packed tight. I have zero complaints. Joe & Robbin’s are great sellers. 5 ⭐️ genial, en excelentes condiciones y todo completo