レビュー (1,093)20 stars if I could fast shipping items are perfect ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 star no gta 🙌 Literally my go to for any civil, I wear all my civil & all my fire peices are from Lex. She has sweats, shorts, tees & hoodies of all sorts of brands. If you don’t stop by you don’t want 🔥🔥 Lex stay hooking the community up. Literally only one I can buy something without even looking at it & I know there aren’t any flaws. They are super honest with there community which we loved. Onna real I wish more people stopped by Lex shows cause they are so genuine but we don’t want da haters🥳🥳 If you’re not shopping with Lexthelegend, you’re seriously doing it wrong. I’ve spent what feels like my entire life hunting down this exact shirt, and she made it happen effortlessly. The communication, the speed, and the overall energy were top-tier from start to finish. Finding a grail is rare, but finding a seller who actually cares and delivers like this is even rarer. Lex truly lives up to the name—an absolute legend! 10/10, will definitely be back. 🔥Packaging and Shipping🔥 Fast Delivery and Quality🔥 Thank You! Will Be Purchasing More Darc Sport And Civil Soon!😎🙏🏽💯 Sick graphic and tee is extremely comfortable. Thank you Lex💫💫💫 1st time buyer with Lex, and she’s an absolute amazing host, seller and singer! 😊🙏🏼 Thank you for being completely honest about the shirt, just here to support you thru your greatness! Enjoy the Red Bull and thanks for the stickers as well 🫶🏼🙏🏼 Shipping was crazy fast and Lex is always a vibe! 💖💖 Thank you for giving the best deals! Definitely will be buying again 🔥 Fast shipping and great seller! absolutely amazing will be back for more Lex praised lil b the based god live on stream Lex with the steal! Always happy to support a great seller! Really great quality shirt, very comfy fit... THANKS!!!