レビュー (578)Items arrived fast but one came broken and wouldn’t spray. Amazing products and great packaging will be coming back❤️🙌🏼😭 By FAR, my favorite show right now!!! Thank you! Also your business card is so adorable!! 💕 I am sooooo incredibly happy with my purchase! Crazy amazing deals on great brands, fast shipping and everything was wrapped carefully. Great sellers, seriously so grateful for my wonderful package, thank you! 🥰 I received my items so fast! Thank you so much! I love this show so much! The amount of care that is put in to the package and the care that they have for their customers during the stream is amazing! I will continue to come back over and over again! You’re amazing! 💕thank you so much! Jayden is super sweet & always packages everything so carefully! Thank you so much girly😊🫶🏻. Excellent packaging! Amazing price! Fast shipping! Thank you! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "A+ seller! The shipping was lightning fast, and the item was packed securely so it arrived without a scratch. Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you for the seamless transaction! Thanks for the givvy 🥰 Thank you for the nice giveaway! Whoever did the packaging is SUPERB!
I have never seen items so secured!!! Perfect as always! Thank you 😊 amazing sellers! they take such care in packaging and are very so kind!! love them and will always be a supporter🫶🏼🥰 Great sellers. Awesome shows. Packed with care. Thank you for the face mask😊 💥I had a blast in this show!💥
First time buying with lil9jayden-such a fun couple who know their products and know how to engage with the audience. So much in the shop-it’s like a mini Ulta!! A+ on shipping, packaging and show vibes!!! I’ll definitely be back. Thank you so much. 😊 🩷