レビュー (1,275)So many markers and great to only grab ones I know I will use!!!! Thank you for expanding my marker collection! Delightful and sweet! Just like you 🫶💜 What a wonderful giveaway! These will be perfect Christmas gifts! Thank you. Apparently LilacBloom took one look at me and said, “Yep… send her ALL THE BLUE.” 😂💙🧶 And honestly, she understood the assignment! Every skein is absolutely beautiful and I’m already imagining all the things they’re going to become… while conveniently ignoring the yarn I already own. 🤭 Everything was packed with care, and you can feel the love she puts into what she does. Beautiful yarn from an equally beautiful soul. Thank you, Regie, for feeding my creativity… and enabling my complete lack of yarn-related self-control 😂💙🧶💙
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ LilacBloom had her FIRST yarn show and apparently chose violence against my self-control. 🤭🧶😂 So much fabulous yarn somehow found its way into my cart and I regret absolutely nothing!!! Beautiful yarn, great deals, lots of laughs!! Congratulations on an amazing first yarn show, LilacBloom! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻I came to support… I left with a stash. As one does. 😏🧶🤭💜💜💜
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ The yarn is so pretty. Regie is the sweetest. Always have a good time. I am so happy with my purchase. Thank you so very much. Such a sweet seller with great products! Regie’s is such a sweet caring lady. Her artwork is beautiful!!! Always a great seller / shipper Thank you for your inspiring cards I'm enjoying going into this sellers room. such great energy and great items. Loved my card! Thank you! 💕 Very nice. They will be stocking stuffers. So cute. 🙃🌷A cascade of bliss emerging from every single package 💜✨ Lilacbloom is on old soul with a unique and wonderful view of the world. And she brings that vibe to her shows and products. Follow & bookmark today! 💜🎀 such wonderful items cant wait to use them Oh! These are adorable! My grand girls will love them! Shhhh! Christmas presents! These notebooks are so cute! So talented! Beautiful!! Thank you so much friend!🫶🏻