レビュー (131)Awesome show! Fast shipping! Thank you so much! ❤️❤️❤️ Awesome seller! Fast shipping! Thank you for the free cards too! 🫶🏼 1000% recommend everyone try to catch this shops stream. As always, thank you for being amazing and for my order 🫶 Love all of the custom cards 💯🫶 The best shop for custom cards 💯🤘🫶 Can never get enough laughs from these Ladies they are seriously the best! Just being in their stream is always fun! They make amazing cards! Very well made cards and came extremely quick definitely buying again! First time purchasing - I received & LOVED everything. Such sweet streamer - added freebies for my children who I was purchasing for - will be buying again. Such a fun chill vibe kinda room! Shipped so fast, we received it 3 or 4 days after ordering! They even threw in a bunch of stickers for my daughter!! 🫶🏻🤙🏻ty so much! These ladies ALWAYS got me!! 😂❤️ They treat everyone with so much kindness and are always giving the sweetest deals! I also love that they’re constantly coming up with new and creative designs. You can really tell how much love and effort they put into what they do. I’ll always be happy to support these ladies! 🥰✨. These ladies are the best! their stream always gives us good deals! and we just love a good late night chat! $2 deals!!! Best Fan Art On The App!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Always amazing custom cards 🫶🎉🎉🎉 Absolutely loved the cards done for Avery their forever going to be special great hosts always look out for their people fast shipping and arrives very quick as well love you guys!! Amazing custom fan art appreciate this shop so much 😍🎉🎉🎉 I’m super stoked about these cards Love my package these ladies are amazing.💯🎉🫶 I LOVE LOVE LOVE these cards I’m honestly here for the STREAM as much as I am for the cards! 😂❤️ These ladies truly live by “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun,” because their streams are WILD, hilarious, and always such a good time! I’m always down for some late-night entertainment, and they never disappoint! 🌙😂
But beyond the fun, these ladies seriously have hearts of gold. ❤️ I love seeing how much time and love they put into creating cards for their loved ones. You can tell they genuinely care about what they do!
And those late-night deals?! 3–4 cards for $2?! 🙌🏼🔥 You really can’t beat that! I’m always happy to support these ladies and keep coming back. Great cards, great deals, and AMAZING vibes every time! 💕✨