レビュー (1,070)Always love my shoes!!! Fun show with great stuff! Definitely can't wait for my next pickup Received my shoes and I have to say, she is QUEEN! She is so beautiful in afraid to wear her. she deserves to be in a glass box! So happy I got her!! Perfect as alway! Thank you! Beautiful shoes! Thank you for the buyer appreciation gift! free give away make up ..paper with different foundation colors ..sample paper I'm going to enjoy my sandle next summer, TYSM 😊. I bought the most beautiful Lucky 🍀 booties from Lilyedits, and I love the quality! She gives such detailed descriptions of the shoes she sells, so I know exactly what I’m getting. That’s why I keep coming back! Highly recommend her. ❤️ Now I’m just hoping she starts selling men’s shoes soon! 🤪😝🤣 This is fake. I don't really care about the giveaway, but fake tracking was posted, and I received a fake confirmation of delivery. Just thought everyone should know. Thanks for my giveaway loved it!! Salutations to Lily and Leo 💕❤️ Stop scrolling—these Tory Burch shoes are an absolute dream find! 👠✨ The gorgeous color instantly caught my eye, and they’re surprisingly comfortable with a cushioned feel that makes them easy to wear all day. They arrived beautifully packaged, making the unboxing feel extra special, and the deal was incredible for such a stunning designer pair! 💕❤️🥰
I’m beyond happy with my purchase from Lily’sEdit, one of the most reliable places to find new, authentic designer shoes on Whatnot. And I haven’t even mentioned my booties yet—I love them too! If you haven’t tried Lily’sEdit, you won’t regret it. #Trust #WhatnotFind love the quality. real leather. soft . amazing . ☀️ Great seller great shoes and prices with fast shipping. Thank you 😊 Love my order! Thank you so much for such beautiful boots!! Will definitely be back! 🌸🩷 The shoes I received were better than expected! Thank you so much; they fit perfectly Enjoy Lylyedits shows all the time have excellent quality shows. Highly recommend 💕💕💕❤️