レビュー (1,092)Great seller she goes above and beyond.
I’m behind in getting this review done but I am very happy with my purchase, great seller! 🤩 all is great. thank you, have a blessed day! I recieved my package today, I love the Nippon plate, so pretty and great size, also the oil can is pretty cool, way larger than I thought! thank you! Love my goodies. Well packed . ❤️ Love these. Will look so cute at Christmas. ❤️ Well packed. Love everything I purchased. Will buy from again ❤️ I love my wreath.... nice quality and a great price. Thank you! Lovely sweet seller! Was such a pleasure to meet! Books packed extra well! Thank you for the sweet message you included in the package. The duck is great! Item as described. Awesome seller. I love my items!! Thank you 🥰 Oh my goodness! Are these ever gorgeous?! I had no idea they were so big. Love them! Thank you for wrapping them up so well and getting them here safe and sound. 🦋💙 Packing was great and fast shipping. Love these knobs. Perfect salvage pieces Love 💯 all of mmy new treasures! Thank you 😊 Awesome Love her. Thank you 😊 One of the sweetest ladies on WhatNot. She always has amazing items and is so sweet to listen to. Thank you for my goodies. I love them. Love this seller she has great items at great prices! Thank you for all my goodies! 🥰 it came safe and sound ...good job on that shipping...large glass jar made it to NY...thank you