レビュー (545)One of the best on the app Great show for a great cause! Thanks man! 10/10 would recommend! Bookmark his shows! Very nice person and cards! honestly this show was amazing guys if your not buying or at least stopping and saying what up your missing out Great host for great cause. You should always support people who help others. Great show, items and deals!!! Super fast and secure shipping!!! Thank you love my cards and the stream will be back on the next one! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I was very happy with all my cards quick shipping packaged well five stars across-the-board I will be back!! Amazing seller! Fast shipping and great deals!Appreciate you for supporting me since Day 1 Awesome Streamer with great cards. Fast shipping and great packaging. I will be buying more soon ! Thank you ❤️🙏🏻❤️I appreciate the words. Really means a lot! Amazing packaging and amazing host. Thank you ☺️ Thank you so much for the givvy! I love it!Thank you for stopping by. Congrats again on the giveaway! clean packing and quick shipping, thanks!Thank you! I appreciate the support. Fast shipping, Great packaging, Amazing seller! (Large 🐓) No card shield (protection)Sorry a team bag sleeve and a BUBBLE mailer isn’t good enough protection for your $5 card. Considering most sellers will send it to you in a plain white envelope. awesome quality and value! thank you! Thank you sorry I didn’t get a purchase but great dealer!