レビュー (159)Liesa is a terrific seller and is knowledgeable about her merchandise. Shipping is fast and the selection is very interesting. Check out one of her shows you won’t regret it. In LOVE my Russian nesting dolls! TYSM Lisa!🫶🏻 Thank you for the great necklace!! Everything is gorgeous and in excellent condition Thank you Lisa for a great package of goodies - love them all, and so glad I was able to support you on your road to 1000 sales. CONGRATULATIONS! 🎉🎉🎉 beautiful pieces, and an amazing seller thanks so much Thank you ! Always great items shipped with care! Lisa is a lovely seller. Thank you. Love all the plastics! So fun! Packaged well and fast shipping thank you so much! Beautifully packed. Very protected. Great dealer. Absolutely beautiful jewelry in excellent condition! Beautiful packing and great shipping! Ty Everything was excellent 🦊 I love this lady! She has beautiful jewelry and she’s fun to hang out with! She may not have it on the table but I bet she has what you’re looking for don’t miss out! Thank you Lisa 🌹❤️🌹⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great seller- perfection! Thank you for the beautiful natural stone necklaces. They are gorgeous and the quality is amazing. The necklace you were wondering about is Carnelion. I’ll definitely be back to support you. The BEST! Fantastic seller, amazing jewelry and the BEST shows! Great seller. Great selection of items . Always fun to shop with. Very accommodating. Items are beautiful quick shipping. Great seller- thank you! Most amazing vintage bangles!