レビュー (474)thank you so much packaged so well fast shipping what a great seller Amazing !! Thank you so much !! And I’m so in love with my Labubu Stanley cup!! You’re the best 🫶🫶 love everything tank you so much. very fast shipping as well definitely would purchase from again. Quick shipping everything packed and arrived well! I’m very grateful and appreciative thanks for the fun wheel! Didn't win big BUT love your show. Best seller Super duper happy with winning this from an awesome SELLER Arrived exactly as described and well packaged!! She is so pleasant and nice and always acomadating! Man, just take my money 😀😀😀all seriousness, love your wheels!!! All my goodies are in perfect shipped condition!!!! See you at the next one Awesome seller. So patient and kind. Will 1000% buy again Fast shipping. Thank you. Arrived fast, good condition, super cute. Everything arrived super fast, very cute, came in good condition. Always great products and shipped quickly I am extremely happy she went out of her way to make me happy.I would highly recommend her !! she is awesome!!