レビュー (11,591)Fast shipping however I wish he would have checked the clothes before auction. The one shirt has a pretty decent size stain on the front of it So cute very happy with everything absolutely amazing seller love the guy i thought i ordered a def leopard shirt was a lil sad i didn’t get it but everything else was great
Great stuff. Thanks so much! Great items. Seller was fantastic. Shipping was fast. Will definitely watch more shows. Hole in shirt not disclosed. Thank you very much for the vintage shirt. Love it 💖💖💖 Always a great seller, cool show, great product, vibes 100! Thanks! absolutely amazing seller you will never find better The shorts with the attached bottom opener is suchh a vibe bro , you become the guy 😂 The free giveaway was a pair of used swim trunks with the netting cut out of them. 2 star review for FREE quicksilver board shorts I ordered 17 items. 7 came damaged, stained, tags missing or some sort of issue. messaged and no response. had to get whatnot involved. Great seller, great prices, and great giveaways too Overall very good and I like it. there were some stains that I didn't see originally in the live, but that is to be expected.