レビュー (4,854)Nice products, looking forward to introducing them to others!! Nice products, looking forward to introducing them to others!! Fast shipping---Thanks!!! 🌻 Both bottles were leaking in the plastic I’m not satisfied Everything arrived secure, but needed to pay postage fees but great sellers. The do a good job of packing things separately however one of the body washes exploded and was all over everything. My new favorite show. this is great! thanks. I appreciate how well packed my package was and for the great purchases I made. Very well packed. Im definitely satisfied with the great finds I received. Fast shipping. This works great. Under my son’s mustache is very dry. He has tried multiple things, but nothing worked. This has helped the dryness a lot. Thank you! Fast shipping---Thanks!!! 🌻 Fast shipping---Thanks!!! 🌻 Fast shipping---Thanks!!! 🌻 ✨ I bid on a Milk Honey CUCCIO cuticle oil✨ got it for less than the original price. Very happy with my purchase.🫶🏽 Everything arrived secure and everything i purchased 🙌 Great seller will purchase again. One of my blushes was just the cover. Everything else was fine Great purchase as always:) What amazing amazing deals on such great stuff thank you so much. It has been so much fun shopping on this site. One of the best shows on whatnot