レビュー (931)Best goodie and givvy seller! Great deals and fast shipping. Appreciate you! I got Christmas nails and they are beautiful. thank you Love these nails, such great designs and quality.. 🥰 Love love love my nails. Thank you Mel for having such a great inventory and being such a great host. 🥰 Absolutely love my nails and pens! Thank you for being such an amazing host and for having such great products for us. Everything arrived well packaged and quickly. I love all of my nail🫶🏽
They are great quality and I will be back trust me . I hope your daughter has an amazing baby shower 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽 Love my nails and very fast shipping 🫶🏽🫶🏽 Sooooooooooooo many beautiful sets 😍 Ty ❤️ Wish I could give more than 5 ⭐️such great quality nails and products. Thank you 🥰 Love the show and host! These nails are 🔥🔥 Beautiful sets! Thank you ❤️ Great seller and sales as always! Great seller and sales as always! Thank you very much all is so beautiful 😍 Beautiful nails, great quality, and fast shipping. Thank you for the extra goodies 🙂 Best givy choices. My nail is beautiful as well 🥰